MEC LEGISLATIVE SCRAMBLER
Each year, MEC hosts multiple Legislative Scramblers, designed to bring MEC members and other guests together with their state legislators to discuss important topics affecting Mississippi.
Legislative Scramblers are held at the Mississippi Museum of Art, but are also available via audio and live video stream.
MEC's Legislative Scramblers are a great way to have a voice at the Capitol without ever leaving your desk.
2019 Legislative Scrambler Schedule & Sponsors
- January 23rd – Jones Walker
- February 6th – Mississippi Professional Educators
- February 20th – Mississippi Road Builders’ Association
- March 6th – Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- March 13th – Cornerstone Government Affairs