MEC LEGISLATIVE SCRAMBLER
All Legislative Scramblers have been canceled for the 2022 Legislative Session.
Each year, MEC hosts multiple Legislative Scramblers, designed to bring MEC members and other guests together with their state legislators to discuss important topics affecting Mississippi.
Legislative Scramblers are normally held at the Mississippi Museum of Art, but are also available via audio and live video stream.
MEC's Legislative Scramblers are a great way to have a voice at the Capitol without ever leaving your desk.
2021 Legislative Scrambler Schedule
- January 19 - Jones Walker LLP - Canceled
- February 9 - Mississippi Road Builders' Association - Canceled
- February 16 - Cornerstone Government Affairs & Atmos Energy - Canceled
- March 2 - Mississippi Professional Educators - Canceled
- March 16 - Tennessee Valley Authority- Canceled