MEC ANNUAL MEETING
Over 800 Attend MEC's 71st Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting Luncheon
The Mississippi Economic Council held our 71st Annual Meeting on Wednesday, June 16, at the Jackson Convention Complex.
Over 800 leaders and MEC members from across Mississippi attended this in-person event, participating in networking, an engaging morning session, and an exciting luncheon.
MEC's 71st Annual Meeting Agenda
Registration - 9:30 a.m.
Morning Session - 10:30 a.m.
- John Rounsaville - Mississippi Development Authority Executive Director
- Janita Stewart - Southeast Region District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Ryan Miller - Executive Director, Mississippi Office of Workforce Development
- Moderator - Mary Martha Henson - Deputy Director, Jackson County Economic Development Foundation, Inc.
MEC Annual Meeting Luncheon - 11:40 a.m.
MEC's Annual Meeting Luncheon will feature special entertainment, in addition to MEC leaders.
- The Honorable Tate Reeves - Governor of Mississippi
- 2019/2020 MEC Chair William A. “Lex” Taylor III - President and Chairman of the Board, The Taylor Group of Companies, Inc.
- 2020/2021 MEC Chair Anthony Wilson - Chairman, President and CEO, Mississippi Power
- 2021/2022 MEC Chair Augustus L. (Leon) Collins - Chief Executive Officer, MINACT Inc.
- Special Entertainment From:
- Mississippi Music Artist Eden Brent
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians Dancers