Statewide Candidates Stump for More Than 1,500 Attendees at Hobnob Mississippi 2019
Over 1,500 leaders from across the state filled the Mississippi Coliseum for MEC's 18th Annual Hobnob Mississippi on Thursday, October 31!
Attendees heard from candidates for statewide office, networked with fellow leaders from across Mississippi, and partake in delicious chicken, catfish, and BBQ pork.
This year, MEC's Hobnob Mississippi featured candidates for each of the eight statewide offices.
- Lt. Governor Tate Reeves
- Attorney General Jim Hood
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann
- Rep. Jay Hughes
Secretary of State:
- Senator Michael Watson
- Johnny Dupree
- David McRae
- Addie Lee Green
- State Treasurer Lynn Fitch
- Jennifer Riley Collins
- Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney (incumbent)
Agriculture & Commerce Commissioner:
- Agriculture & Commerce Commissioner Andy Gipson (incumbent)
- Rickey Cole
- State Auditor Shad White (incumbent)
Photos & Videos