Approximately 800 Attend MEC's 20th Annual Hobnob Mississippi
Nearly 800 business leaders and elected officials attended MEC's 20th Annual Hobnob Mississippi on Thursday, October 28.
MEC's annual political networking event was held in-person at the Mississippi Coliseum.
Attendees heard from:
- Governor Tate Reeves
- Lt. Governor Delbert Hosemann
- Speaker Philip Gunn
- MEC Chair Leon Collins
- National Political Consultant & Analyst Scott Jennings
- Agriculture & Commerce Commissioner Andy Gipson
- State Auditor Shad White
- COVID-19 and the Future Panel
- Dr. Daniel Edney, Chief Medical Officer, the Mississippi State Department of Health
- Terrence Shirley, CEO, Community Health Centers Association of Mississippi
- Dr. Katherine Pannel, Chair, Mississippi State Medical Association and Medical Director, Right Track Medical Group
- Mississippi's Post-Pandemic Economy Panel
- Jeff Good, President, Mangia Bene Restaurant Management Group Inc.
- Frank Howell, CEO of the Delta Council
- Brandi Hough, Director of Business Development, Harrison County Development Commission
- Danielle Morgan, Executive Director, Mississippi Tourism Association