The results of this survey will be reviewed during the meeting in Greenwood. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in an open dialogue on subjects unique to their region. If your organization is not located within the region, but actively works within this region, your participation in this survey is also welcomed.
This survey is 14 questions in length and should take approximately 12 minutes to complete.
While we hope you will complete the entire survey, you are welcome to respond only to questions applicable to you and/or your organization.
Region 3 consists of the counties of Bolivar, Carroll, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leflore, Sharkey, Sunflower, and Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
Please Rank the following Questions
10. What is most appealing to you regarding Mississippi's business climate?
Please rank your top three answers in 10a - 10c.
11. What is the most important component of health care to businesses and their workforce?
Please rank your top three answers in 11a - 11c.
12. Which area do you think has the most impact on Mississippi's overall economic competitiveness?
Please rank your top three answers in 12a - 12c.
13. Which of the following would have the most impact on bridging the gap that exists between education and workforce?
Please rank your top three answers in 13a - 13c.
14. Which method do you feel is the most effective way to equip career coaches to bridge the gap between business and education, thereby better preparing students for the workforce?
Please rank your top three answers in 14a - 14c.