- Top ALL-STAR Scholar - John C. Kees of St. Andrew's Episcopal School
- First Runner-Up - Riwad Arnob Iftekhar of Madison-Ridgeland Academy
- Second Runner-Up - Nathan F. Keen of Tupelo High School
Joining them were:
- Katy Pacelli (Class of 2015), Director - Kelly Gene Cook, Sr. Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Vickie Powell, Senior Vice President - Mississippi Economic Council
- Scott Waller, President & CEO - Mississippi Economic Council
MEC Chief Operating Officer Cathy Northington facilitated the conversation.
Special Thanks to Our April Coffee & Conversations Event Sponsors
Previous Coffee & Conversations Events:
Tuesday, March 31 - "Leadership During a Crisis Through the Lens of a Retired Military Veteran"
- Maj. Gen. (Retired) Augustus Collins (c/o 2012), CEO of MINACT, Inc.
Thursday, April 9 - "COVID-19 and The Impact on Teachers, Parents and K-12 Students"
- Dr. Jason Dean, Chair of the State Board of Education and Former Education Policy Advisor to Governor Haley Barbour
- Dr. Barbara Logan Smith, Class of 2015, Executive Director at Teach for America: Greater Delta, Mississippi & Arkansas
- James Williams, Class of 2015, National Facilitator for the Center on Education and the Economy.
Tuesday, April 14 - "Protecting Consumers During the COVID-19 Pandemic"
- Attorney General Lynn Fitch, Class of 1995-1996.
Tuesday, April 21 - "COVID-19: The Evolution of Healthcare"
- Dr. Tearsanee Davis, Class of 2017, Director of Clinical and Advanced Practice Operations for the Center of Telehealth at the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Phyllis Johnson, Class of 1997-1998, Executive Director of the Mississippi Board of Nursing
- Guy Giesecke, Class of 2013, CEO of Children's of Mississippi, which is the pediatric care arm of the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC)