Fill out the form below to join MEC’s Leadership Mississippi at one of our April Coffee and Conversations virtual events!
We’ll have exciting topics and great guests throughout the month of April as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and how it affects all Mississippians.
Our schedule includes:
April 9th – COVID-19: The Impact on Teachers, Parents & K-12 Students
- Dr. Barbara M. Logan Smith – Executive Director, Teach For America* Greater Delta: Mississippi and Arkansas & LMA Class of 2015
- Jason Dean, PhD – Chair, State Board of Education & Honorary Leadership Mississippi Alumnus
- James Williams, PhD – National Facilitator, National Center for Education & Leadership Mississippi Alumnus Class of 2015
April 14th – Protecting Consumers During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Attorney General Lynn Fitch, Leadership Mississippi Alumna Class of 1995-1996
April 21st – COVID-19: The Evolution of Healthcare
- Dr. Tearsanee Davis – Director of Clinical and Advanced Practice Operations, The University of Mississippi Medical Center
- More Speakers to Be Announced
Grab your favorite mug and flavor of coffee and join us online – post a picture using #CoffeeAndCoversationWithLM on Facebook!
Share This Page