As part of MEC's Leadership Mississippi's continued Alumni Engagement efforts, we hosted "Fall into Friendship" on September 22 from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. The event commemorated the 45th Anniversary of Leadership Mississippi and the first day of fall. It was a huge success and alumni from all classes were able to reconnect, reminisce, and receive more info on what's next in alumni engagement.
Thank you to all alumni who attended this virtual all-class reunion. A special shoutout to the Class of 2015, the class with the most alumni support! If you missed the opportunity to join us, there will be more events like this in the near future!
In the meantime, participate in the "Using Six Words" Challenge with us!
Using six words (or less), we want our LM alum to tell us: "How are you (or people you know) conquering the fight against COVID-19?". Select a photo to support your response (optional).
Some example responses are:
- "Find your voice and use it."
- "Making sure we’re feeding youth daily!"
- "Making Progress - Staying Safe - Moving Forward"
- "We have more signs than people."
- "View challenges as opportunities, virtual success!"
- "FAITH. FAMILY. FEAR. FINANCES. FREEDOM. FUNCTIONALITY."
Email your response to Courtnie Mack at email@example.com. You will be featured in the October edition of The Leadership Letter!